Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is This Thing On?

 

Three months. Really, that’s how long it’s been? I’m sure I have been as busy as you were. Fault line shifts & solar events. Brimstone & char. An intrigue-filled arc including a neutral character which revolves around a rebellion and involves a leader…and so on. Anyways, I finished my solo LP. ‘SelfHighFive’ eiffel towers on 10-5-10. I’m in post-pro mode. Trying to get the planets to align. I think the project works on the number of levels it does & it is a good listen. Chaos running. Like an apocalyptic warning if you don’t get your head out of the idiot box. We are all under an ISHT ton of societal pressure to save the world…so get involved and get into.

More on a day in the life LATES, I need to go and check on Frankenringo. Soon come: movie, TV, music & life review(s)…

Peace, DAG!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: