Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The term "Jump The Shark" comes to mind...



...But still, this has to be one of the best things ever. There I was on Thanksgiving Morn. Kelli & myself were about to go on a walk through our neighborhood. We were finishing up our morning coffee and I thought I would see what was poppin on the Macy's parade. I'm an antifan of parades. They do nothing for me. I flipped it on and caught the Sesame Street float. It was EPIC! and to me...S.S. still KILLS most the crap that they feed to kids nowadays. We caught a band, a couple of teenage lip sync phenoms and then there was this...The Fosters Float. I like F.H.F.I.F. ALOT! very DOPE cartoon. And then came the 'Rick Roll". I can't figure out which was better...The idea of this OR the commenators having to explain what a "Rick Roll" is. Classic!!!

No comments: