Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Shock

 

The power of Mythic Fiction is that it can tear down the walls and windows, the artifice and laws by changing the logic, empowering the disenfranchised, or simply by asking. What if? This bold logic is not easy to attain. The destroyer/creator must first be able to imagine a world beyond his prison. The hardest thing to do is to break the chains of reality and go beyond into a world of your own creation.

Realistically speaking, humans aren't special. There are probably other beings out there more creative than we are, smarter than we are, more moral than we are, funnier then we are, etc. But at least on the flip, we won't be unique in our mediocrity either.

Forget this…“I should write something. I'm just smart enough to know how stupid I am...which stops me from creating anything”

And Do This…WRITE!

Shock, DAG!

Ps. I picked up "The Dark Knight" in Blu-Ray & Common "Universal Mind Control" this AM. Ain't that snappy?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eyeke said...

I'm buying Dark Knight tonight..
I watched it the other day on a ripped version, it was great.