Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twenty Ten





It's single digit temps here in the SLC! Damn cold. I mean...damn, damn cold. No, that photo isn't of Salt City. It's of NYC. I'm sure it's cold there as well. Shanty called me a week ago and explained of a bird phenom he witnessed. I thought it might have resembled that picture. Or another image that could have mirrored that one. I'm working on my 'best of 2009' post now and thought this entry here could let you in in something that will be super awesome in the 2010 musically.

Gunnar, DJ Shanty and myself are working on an eight song EP that will be done and released April 2010. All the production will be handled by Shanty on his Nintendo DS (ain't no BSing). Gunner and I will be on mic control. Thus project has no name But already has three songs in the works, crazy. So I'm thinking you should name it. Email, text me, call me, kick me a name or phrase...whatever. Its all about you, you and you!

Peace, DAG!

Ps...the new Numbs project and my solo jawn will both drop in twenty ten as well. Seasons Greedos!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: