Thursday, August 06, 2009

08/09 Goals

 

I've got some LOFTY biz to accomplish this month...and I'm not talking about my initiation into R.O.A.C.H.

Remember, you can't "go" bad if you were bad to begin with.

Peace, DAG!

Numbs:
Funk Butter
How It is
Everybody
The Way Of The Gun- last, last verse!
*The top three tracks on here are extras. Maybe we should record over these with featured guests and release them on the interwebs as FREEBIES.

Self:
Finish the following songs...
Angel Dust
The Storm Before the Calm
Death Stars
*I have set September 2nd and 3rd as the next A.P. sessions. Stoked!

24 Hour/Gym:
Hit the gym at least four times a week
*I missed like a week and a half in July (I was on vacation, geez). I came back feeling roly poly. I’m on track again.

The Balance:
One Kelli date per week.
*Forever now…
Keep the 2nd grader (Err, 3rd grader) going with her studies and well being Sunday thru Wednesday each week
*In three weeks she will be in 3rd grade. Limitations live only in our minds.
Work my three shifts each weekend and try to come up with new perspectives and insight for the business
*I LOVE taking time off at work. Even if I only do it once or twice a year (I still have over 110 hours of vacation to use).
Read at least one book over the month
*”Fate Of The Jedi: Outcast” was a mixed bag of cannon.
Try NOT to eat out as much
*The eats on the vacation were scrumptious.
Take 15 minutes out of each day to sit in silence and reflect
*Leading towards a better position.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: