Monday, June 08, 2009

06/09 Goals

 

It’s getting hot in here! I would give myself a B- for May. I need to grind out the “Intro” and “The Storm Before The Calm” before my AP sessions.

And…as usual….if there is anything else you think I should add, hit me up.

Numbs:
Funk Butter
How It is
Everybody
Three Way Duel- finish two 4 line verses
*We did some pseudo mixing this month and Gunnar nailed his solo jawn. We MUST finish “Three Way Duel” in JUNE.

Self:
Finish the following songs...
Up High Intro
The Storm Before the Calm
Death Stars
*I am going into Andy’s on the 18th & 25th. After these two dates I will have six solo songs done. “Death Stars” might end up in the next batch.

24 Hour/Gym:
Hit the gym at least four times a week
*I think I missed one time this month? I’ve been starting the week’s worth of “training” with an Odwalla vanilla protein monster (33 grams of soy & milk protein!) as well as my usual banana a day. Maybe I will end cap the protein drink on Thursdays too.


The Balance:

One Kelli date per week.
*The RELAXING part of each week…
Keep the 2nd grader going with her studies and well being Sunday thru Wednesday each week
*Second grade is over and the Kiddo missed one day all year and learned it up! I’m so proud of her.
Work my three shifts each weekend and try to come up with new perspectives and insight for the business
*May was the busiest month of the year for me. I did not miss any days and covered for three of my peers on the Fridays that I worked.
Read at least one book over the month
*”Pygmy”…I think I need to re-read it already. Not sure how I felt about it.
Try NOT to eat out as much
*Another area I’m struggling with. K helps out by making dinners for me on the weekends.
Take 15 minutes out of each day to sit in silence and reflect
*Meditation brings wisdom. It’s good to know what leads you forward and what holds you back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: