Wednesday, April 01, 2009

04/09 Goals!

 

I did pretty good this last month. I'd give myself a B-. I need to get more writing done! That is the one area I'm lacking in...I'm going to really motivate myself to try and scribe something daily (not counting blogging). I only missed one day at the gym and the balance part of my life seems copasetic.

And...if there is anything else you think I need to add, hit me up.

Numbs:
Funk Butter
How It is
Three Way Duel- finish two 4 line verses

Self:
Finish the following songs...
Up High Intro
Sunrays
Miniboss

24 Hour/Gym:
Hit the gym at least four times a week

The Balance:
One Kelli date per week
Keep the 2nd grader going with her studies and well being Sunday thru Wednesday each week
Work my three shifts each weekend and try to come up with new perspectives and insight for the business
Read at least one book over the month
Try NOT to eat out as much
Take 15 minutes out of each day to sit in silence and reflect

PS...As you can tell, The Ratchet & Clank figures look GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: