Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Part Of Everything

 

A brief candle; both ends burning
An endless mile; a bus wheel turning
A friend to share the lonesome times
A handshake and a sip of wine
So say it loud and let it ring
We are all a part of everything
The future, present and the past
Fly on proud bird
You're free at last...

-Charlie Daniels

I went to Provo last night to work on some SHIZ. We were able to get some ruff mixes of a few of the tracks. We finished a promo spot for my brothers' DJ ventures. It was a BLAST to make. Gunnar ended up sound like one of the Mooninites. The music that we make seems to center myself and when I'm with my friends it seems like there is always balance. Last night was another reminder of why I do this and why I have to.

Peace, DAG!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: