Monday, February 04, 2008

Meet Michele Obama...


I have to admit I have not really stopped to listen to Michelle Obama speak. Although she has spoken at several events and is always in the news, I simply never stopped and noticed. But after I attended the “Stand For Change” rally today in Salt Lake City I came away VERY impressed. Room #255 @ the Salt Palace was energized and filled (probably 800 peeps or more?). Words that come to mind…smart, humble, gracious, strong, powerful, professional and emphathetic. Like I needed to be sold anymore than I already am. There IS no other choice for myself.

Peace-DAG!
Ps...this is as close as I got to her. The secret service guy to the right was giving me the stink eye. Gotta love camera phones.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm heated I had to work and couldn't get to this. Obama for '08.